Thursday, May 09, 2024

Aloha everyone and long time no see! My my, it has been 3 whole years! 

So a lot has happened, I don’t even know where to begin. But, all in all, I’m still creating art and I will post some recent pieces. I’ve also started to learn zentangles. If you are not familiar with them, they are so cool! It’s a type of doodling that’s done on square, triangle or round pieces. I mostly stick with the square and the nice thing is, it doesn’t have to be perfect, so no need to stress! Here are a few zentangles I’ve done. For more information, go to https://zentangle.com/ 

My life has been a bit upside down lately. But I’m holding on to Jesus, my anchor! Hope you are all doing well! I’ll be back more regularly now since I quit my job! Woohoo! See you all soon!







No comments: